Lakeland Health Services has been helping patients sleep better since 2002. We are an IDTF (Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities) and welcome patient referrals from outside physicians.
Qualified providers have the option of directly referring patients into the sleep lab for a study, or can utilize one of our associated boarded Sleep Physicians for a pre-study consult. Please note that all directly referred patients have their chart reviewed by a boarded sleep physician prior to the study.
Lakeland staff works with a patient every step of the way, from initial appointment, education, insurance verification, through the Sleep Study or Studies, and treatment and beyond. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our patients’ progress, and offering the best care, patient experience, and in turn, the best sleep they can get.
The Lakeland Difference
- Seasoned sleep experts, including Respiratory Care Practitioners and Registered Sleep Diagnostic Personnel (RPSGT).
- Interpreting and follow-up physicians are boarded and are specialists in sleep medicine.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and hotel-like sleep study rooms
- Sleep locations offer a comfortable atmosphere, free parking, are less expensive than hospital studies, and are designed to make diagnosis and treatment a much more pleasant experience.
- All labs are AASM accredited (American Academy of Sleep Medicine)
- AASM OCST accredited for home sleep studies (American Academy of Sleep Medicine Out of Center Sleep Testing)
- Polysomnogram, Split Night PSG with CPAP Titration, Daytime Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT), and Maintenance of Wakefulness Tests (MWT)
- Full Positive Pressure Therapies, including CPAP and BiPAP Services
- We take therapy compliance seriously and spend considerable resources educating, monitoring, coaching and assisting patients use their PAP devices. We believe therapy compliance ultimately drives health outcomes.
- Ongoing follow-up care: we remain in communication with our therapy patients and offer a variety of resupply options to best suit individual needs